Thank you to everyone who is registered for the 2023 season. We have almost 400 players signed up to play this summer and we couldn't be more excited!
Here are a few things for parents and spectators to keep in mind while you are watching your players this season:
- Everyone representing Wasaga Beach Soccer Club is a volunteer. This includes board members and coaches. We volunteer our time because we are passionate about providing Wasaga Beach with a quality community soccer program. We all have day jobs and do our work for the club in our spare time.
- Please be respectful of other spectators, players, and coaches. We want to set a great example for our players.
- All spectators must be situated on the side of the field opposite where the team and coaches are set up.
- If you bring your dog to the park, please be sure to clean up after them and dispose of it in the garbage cans located around the park.
- Please keep dogs, small children, chairs, and blankets away from the field lines so they don't interfere with or get injured by the play.
- Please make sure your player has a full water bottle. This is especially important when the temperatures are higher and we have more frequent water breaks.
- There is no smoking or vaping permitted in the park.
- When you leave the park, please only leave footprints behind. Be sure to dispose of any garbage or recycling (empty water or sports drink bottles) in the bins located around the park.
- The park can be a little breezy and cool because of the open fields. This is great in the heat of the summer but can make things a little chilly on a cool evening.
- You may want to bring bug spray since the mosquitos are out in the early evening at this time of year.
See you on the pitch! Let's go!!!